: 1. a mental attitude or inclination; 2. a fixed state of mind
Like any other politico-social entity, Democrats have a mindset which leans heavily toward lending a hand to the less fortunate, protecting human
rights and doing what is perceived as best for the country and planet we live on.
The Republican mindset, however, is self-gratifying and skewed toward wealth creation
, social exclusivity and control
vehement opposition to paying taxes
or any person or idea that may, in any manner, limit or thwart their effort.
Going forward, understanding the Republican Mindset
and its importance in the battle for the "hearts and minds"
of Trumps 47%
will be key to winning large Democratic victories.
Alternatively, ignoring the Republican Mindset
will only get us more "Future Donald Trumps"!
- In Republican districts, where the People's Agenda is generally perceived as toxic, the best strategy would seem to be as
- Remember that, no matter where Democrats are, what they say is monitored by the opposition.
- Careless comments will be used as talking points, political ads, etc., whenever and wherever possible to
arouse the base.
- Address only those issues held in common by the parties.
- Be patient! Leave the rest until implementation is possible.
- Talk about national security!
- Talk about fiscal responsibility!
- Talk about the need to pay off the national debt!
- Talk about generating revenue, not raising taxes!
- Talk about fair taxation!
How do we get Independents' and bona fide Republicans' attention?